Rosetta Code isn't the only project which aims to document tasks in multiple languages. Other projects do exist. Here's a list. Feel free to update and add to it.
- AlgPedia - The free algorithms encyclopedia
- Algorithm implementation Wikibooks
- The Archive of Interesting Code
- Beyond Hello World including the CookBook
- CategoryInManyProgrammingLanguages on the original wiki
- CodeCodex - most similar site to RC when RC went live
- Code golf in 104 languages
- Common Programming Language Features - C#, C++, and Ruby
- Learn X in Y minutes Take a whirlwind tour of your next favorite language.
- Informatyka Wroc Computer Science Wrocław - Algorithms explanations and computer science related articles (Polish language)
- le Site du Zero - Algorithmes divers multi-langage (French language)
- PHP2Python - specifically for PHP-to-Python comparison for all PHP library functions
- php-funcref-in-perl - specifically for PHP-to-Perl comparison for all PHP library functions (text in Japanese)
- PLEAC - Programming Language Examples Alike Cookbook
- Progopedia - Encyclopedia of Programming Languages (Russian version)
- Project Euler - Learn programming by solving problems with increased difficulty. After solving a problem the solution can be shared and discussed with others.
- Programming Language Comparison
- The Computer Language Benchmarks Game
- Rosetta Stone
- Scriptometer: measuring the ease of SOP (Script Oriented Programming) of programming languages - includes code examples for common scripting tasks
- Syntax Across Languages - compares basic instructions, not tasks
- Wikipedia:Comparison of programming languages
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Is a Cow an Animal?
- OO Shape Examples
- Spelling Corrector
- The Hello World Collection
- Wikibooks: List of Hello World programs
- doukaku — Communication with subprocesses in Haskell, Python and Ruby
- 99 Bottles of Beer
- Consumers Guide to Programming Languages
- Esolangs Wiki
- Evolution of a Programmer
- Shooting Yourself in the Foot (PDF) or How to Determine Which Programming Language You're Using
- You have two cows
This page has a table of web sites that allow code to be executed from a web interface.
These sites were online at one point, but have since vanished with no forwarding address. If you know of online, existing archived copies, please link to them. Also, Rosetta Code may be interested in hosting static copies of such sites where they're at risk of disappearing. Having such content disappear is counter to the goals of this site.
If a site is listed in this section, but is actually still live, please move it back to the live section.
- AlgoWiki: The Programmer's Compendium — Site is currently down. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from April 24, 2012.
- eqcode, the equivalent code wiki
- Literate Programs — domain for sale
- Mathematica, Maple, Matlab, IDL — Page doesn't exist any more at amath.colorado.edu. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from November 29, 2011.
- Planet Source Code
- Refactory.org — Site is currently down. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from October 27, 2011.
- SICP in other languages — There is no wiki at codepoetics.com any more. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from July 4, 2010.
- SICP Wiki — Site is currently down. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from July 25, 2013.
- ROT13 — Page is currently down. Most recent version at the Wayback Machine is from June 15, 2013.
- Windows Phone 7 Mapping - mapping to Windows Phone 7 API, from the APIs of iPhone, Android, and Qt
- Numerical Recipes Books On-Line, statistical programs in Fortran and C, dead-tree books now available as free e-Books
- Real-Time Software Rendering
- TPK algorithm in several languages
- Infinite loops and recursions
I emailed the domain owner, asking for news, and offering to host an archival static copy. --Michael Mol 16:59, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sent an email to the domain-by-proxy contact address, to try to get in touch with the owner. --Michael Mol 17:04, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sent an email to the domain owner. --Michael Mol 17:05, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
The Internet Archive crawled the site 3 times in April of 2008. http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.nocruft.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page Unfortunately there doesn't seem to have been much content on the site at the time. ::...
当前网页内容, 由 大妈 ZoomQuiet 使用工具: ScrapBook :: Firefox Extension 人工从互联网中收集并分享;
关于 ~ DebugUself with DAMA ;-)
公安备案号: 44049002000656 ...::